I suggest that this stage we should brainstorm what the best ICT plan in hospitality should consis of ?...
First, I still support my idea that "Any strategic ICT plan is able to respond the need of customers, owner, and stakeholders, it will be the best plan."
I suggest that this stage we should brainstorm what the best ICT plan in hospitality should consis of ?...
ReplyDeleteFirst, I still support my idea that "Any strategic ICT plan is able to respond the need of customers, owner, and stakeholders, it will be the best plan."
Strategic Functions
ReplyDelete1. Increasing organizational efficiency and effectiveness
2. Improving quality and service performance
3. Strategic market and product research
4. Increased competitiveness
5. Maintain existing market and expanding new market
6. Differentiation in service and product
7. Creation of new product combination
8. Cost reduction and obtaining competitive advantages
9. Restructuring the business processes and rationalization of operational activities
10. Application of new and innovative business
11. Long-term competitive performance
12. Development of new strategic partnerships